BRISBANE, Australia, May 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Up-and-coming storage brand, Tidy Treasures is working on unique open storage solutions for children that balance the fun of play with the importance of tidiness. The company’s flagship product, the Matchbox toy car storage display truck, is a striking and unique wooden storage bin that puts “play on display.” Parents can safely mount it on the wall or use it as a freestanding unit to suit room decor and functionality needs.
Learn more about organizer shelves for toys by visiting: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08PN1PJDG.
“Studies based on neuroscience show that good or poor habit development is a core part of the direction you take in life. Most outcomes in our lives were determined by a series of small decisions that turned into habits,” explains Conor Brennan, the company’s senior spokesperson. “By setting your child up early with good habits and decision making, there will be positive flow-on effects for further decisions they make in life.”
With this in mind, the company developed its Car Sticker and Tidy Habits Pack (included with every Matchbox car display truck purchase) to help parents reinforce tidy habits in their children through routine and order. Each pack contains a racetrack sheet and 30 car stickers, each with a positive affirmation.
DevelopGoodHabits.com shares the basics of the Habit Loop, the framework for understanding how habits form:
- The Cue. A habit’s cue is anything that triggers the behavior. It can be anything that a person associates with performing the action. These contextual factors have a powerful effect on everyone’s behavior.
- The Routine. This is the behavior that a person either wants to change or reinforce.
- The Reward. The reward is the positive reinforcement that a person gets from engaging in the behavior. It is the reason that the action has become a habit.
In this case, when playtime with cars is complete, parents incentivize their child to change their behavior through a reward. The routine of putting away all of the cars into the storage shelves for toys results in the reward of picking out a sticker to put on the Tidy Habits Racetrack. After 30 days, the child collects all the car stickers, wins the Tidy Habit race, and forms tidy habits. Over time, the consistent behavioral pattern to tidy up leads to the feeling of self-achievement with tidy space.
The toy car storage truck comes fully assembled and ready to use straight from the box to the delight of busy parents. Each toy car storage display kit is suitable for children ages three and up and contains:
- A detailed wooden truck design that can be painted or stained to match any room style.
- A total of 48 storage spaces.
- Hardware for wall mounting and landing gear stabilizers for freestanding use.
- Alphabet letter tiles with multiple letters for personalization.
- Tidy Habits Pack with a car sticker game can be personalized with a name and birthday.
The company adheres to high-quality standards while remaining environmentally conscious, using only responsibly sourced and sustainable materials for products and packaging that are FSC Certified.
For those interested in additional information about Tidy Treasures and creating lifelong habits for success, please visit the official company website at https://tidytreasures.net/.
Contact Name: Conor Brennan
Contact Phone: +61431414093
About Tidy Treasures
At Tidy Treasures we develop products that store your child’s most treasured items. We make storage spaces for happy faces 😊.
We believe in the balance between play and tidiness. That is why our products are developed to be interactive with your child’s play. They are built to foster the connection between playtime and tidying up afterwards.
We turn tidy into child’s play!
SOURCE Tidy Treasures