WASHINGTON, Aug. 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — According to the Talcum Powder Compensation Center, "If you are a woman or man who has recently been diagnosed with mesothelioma and a former daily user of talcum powder-baby powder please call the remarkable legal team at the law firm of Danziger & De Llano at 800-864-4000 to discuss what might turn out to be multimillion-dollar compensation. What people like this may not realize is every time they stayed themselves with talcum powder-baby powder they may have been exposing themselves to asbestos.
"When people hear the word mesothelioma, they typically think of navy veterans, shipyard workers or construction workers-they do not think of a person who took a bath or shower and then sprayed themselves with talcum powder-baby powder. Unfortunately, for long term talcum powder-baby powder users-mesothelioma is a possibility-because this powder may have contained asbestos.
"If your loved one routinely used talcum powder-baby powder after a bath-shower or in sports and they have just been diagnosed with mesothelioma anywhere in the USA please make their financial compensation a top priority and call the remarkable legal team at Danziger & De Llano anytime at 800-864-4000. Danziger & De Llano is a national mesothelioma law firm and they have produced significant financial compensation for people like this." https://meso.dandell.com
A Sample of Danziger & De Llano, LLP Mesothelioma Compensation Results for People Exposed to Talcum Powder that contained asbestos Note: These are actual compensation results the Danziger De Llano client received after attorney’s fees.
- $6,350,000 Compensation Result received by a gentleman diagnosed with mesothelioma at the age of 52. He was exposed to asbestos while spending four summers working for a local ceramics company. He was exposed to asbestos-contaminated talc while making slip, a clay-like material.
- $5,565,000 Compensation Result received by a 71-year-old woman who was diagnosed with mesothelioma following her use of baby powder.
- $2,025,450 Compensation Result received by a 43-year-old woman diagnosed with peritoneal mesothelioma who had exposure to asbestos from her repeated use of talcum powder products.
- $2,250,000 Compensation Result received by a 35-year-old peritoneal mesothelioma man who was exposed to talc products as a baby when his mother used baby powder to diaper him and his brother.
- $1,625,000 Compensation Result received by a 64-year-old woman who was diagnosed with mesothelioma and whose only known exposure to asbestos was from using talc products on herself and when diapering her children.
Who are the types of people who may have used talcum powder or baby powder and developed mesothelioma?
- Women who started using Johnson & Johnson’s Baby Powder as a young girl, teenager or as a young woman and who continued to use this product for years or even decades.
- Men who started using this product as a boy, teenager or young man and continued to use this product for years or decades.
- Men or women who were amateur or professional athletes who used baby powder to control perspiration or to get a better grip on a football, baseball, basketball, softball, tennis racket or golf club.
- The typical age for a person with mesothelioma in the United States is about 72 years old. Men or women who have used talcum powder for years and who have now been diagnosed with mesothelioma may be significantly younger. https://meso.dandell.com
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health’s web site related to this rare form of cancer: https://www.cancer.gov/types/mesothelioma
SOURCE Talcum Powder Compensation Center